- St Helen's Church -
A view of St Helen's Church drawn by William Willis in 1830. Note the absence of anything other than a track between the Thames and the Church. The path in the foreground led to Preston Crowmarsh and Wallingford.
- St Helen's Church vicars-
c. 1963 when the Revd Palmer handed the Parish over to the Revd Carpenter. George Palmer on the left of the picture with Nora Palmer in the centre. See Page 92 of 'Benson - A Century of Change' for more information.